Our Safety First software will make all of your record keeping for safety certifications as easy as possible. It will maintain all training records as required for any government, insurance company or state safety council certifi- cations. This same software can also be used by those who teach the state authorized defensive driving courses.
Our Defensive Driving Course Manager (DDCM)
eliminates the many hours spent typing course and student information into
rosters and certificates. The program automatically cross checks students
and driver license numbers for fraud and course eligibility. DDCM saves you time and money by printing certificates correctly the first time, by tracking "No Shows" and non payers, and by keeping you better informed about your cash flow.
Safety First and DDCM include the following features:
- Easy course and student/driver data entry with quick lookup for course location or type.
- Automatic driver's license interpretation and verification, check for duplicates.
- Capability for different license and mailing addresses.
- Automatic formatting of addresses to Post Office standards.
- Easy entry of all instructor and agency information by default or lookup table.
- User defined defaults for fee, course/group location, type, instructor, state and area code.
- The MOVE function allows you to quickly transfer students/drivers between courses/groups.
- The FIND function allows you to find courses/groups or students/drivers by any criteria
- The AUTO function saves data on your current screen and automatically goes to the next.
- The LOOKUP function finds any student/driver, course/group, location, type, or state code.
- Complete user-maintainable support files for course/group locations, course/group types, state codes, auto-cap words, and owner address information.
- Numerous reports are available to assist you:
- Have all your student/driver information readily available at any time.
- Print mailing labels and custom reminders or friendly messages on postcards or labels.
- Find which students/drivers are eligible or required to retake a course.
- Track cash flow for easy entry of data into your financial package.
- Automatically print all required state reports and student certificates.
- Support for CDL (commercial driver license), including random drug test scheduling.
- Complete ON-LINE HELP for every prompt on every window and every menu item.
- Built in CALCULATOR and a CALENDER/DIARY utility.
Custom modifications are available to allow this software to be used in other safety certification programs such as CPR, First Aid, swimming/life saving, police/fire training, health/medical certifications and any other application which requires ongoing training and certification of your employees, volunteers or other personnel.
For use with IBM-PC or compatible. Requires 80286 or higher CPU, running DOS 3.0 or later with at least 1Mb of RAM and 5Mb of available hard disk space. More memory and faster processors will of course improve performance, and more disk space may be needed for users that have a large number of students records. Support for more than 140 printers
provided, as well as support for dual printers (dot matrix and laser at the same time).
Technical support is available by phone, FAX, BBS, e-mail (with file attachments) and modem "on line".
DDCM is a licensed product of Liana Software and is distributed exclusively by:
Visit the Omni Systems Associates Home Page
For questions or more information send e-mail to email@example.com
Or call James Gonzalez at Telephone (973) 209-7610